NEW STUDENT INFO
WELCOME TO THE YOGA STAND
- Complete an Online Electronic Waiver ahead of time which also creates your account with us at the same time.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first class to avoid class interruptions and for security, the door is locked at the beginning of class.
- We encourage you to bring your own yoga mat (mat rental available $2). Blocks and straps are provided. Sweat towels and yogi toes are available for rent.
- Water is highly encouraged during your practice. Bring your own or we have bottled water available for $1 (cash only).
- The majority of our classes are heated so prepare accordingly with hydration. See our class descriptions for more details related to room temperature.
- Click under Info/Class Schedule for our class schedule. We recommend purchasing our $38 New Student Special which is sold IN STUDIO ONLY so arrive early and the front desk will assist you. (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase prior to your first visit)
- Classes are “all levels” meaning beginners and advanced practitioners are welcome.
- Reservations are encouraged and completed with our online system and app. If you need to cancel, we truly appreciate your initiative to early cancel your reservation. An unattended class will be credited back to use at a future date. Expirations apply. (Please check the Policies page for expiration details).
Complete an Online Electronic Waiver and arrive 15 minutes early for your first class as the door locks promptly at class time